A message from Stephen and Tricia Morris:-
' We are recruiting crew for the leg we are about to do from Lymington to La Coruna. Our plan is to leave on or about 10 June, and head direct to La Coruna if possible. If the weather doesn’t present a suitable window, we will halt in Devon or Cornwall. From there it will be across Biscay without stopping in France. We plan to take the offshore route, so it will be round the clock sailing. We expect the trip to take about a week, but recognise that we may need to wait at the start, so have allowed ourselves 3 weeks in which to make the trip. We are looking for 2 or 3 people to join us.
Please contact Stephen directly click here