The safer sailing seminar looks at the following points:
· How low friction sail handling equipment can ensure safe-handling of a vessel
· How improved modern sail handling systems can improve safety by reducing the need to move out of the cockpit.
· How the use of simple high quality deck equipment can dramatically simplify the ability to get a person out of the water as quickly as possible
· The importance of understanding the safety equipment on-board a vessel, how it works and how it can integrate into other aspects of the vessel.
· The use of lifejackets and other MOB equipment including inflation of life-jackets and a life-raft.
· This interactive talk highlights the necessity to have a plan for when things go wrong.
Copyright Channel Sailing Club Limited Site map